Welcome to my Melbourne blog!
I am a thirty something girl in love with her beautiful city. After years living in overseas (London and New York) and missing Melbourne more than I could say I am thrilled to be home!
I love getting out and doing some of the many random things this city offers and have a total weak spot for shopping, good advertising (it is devastating how often good advertising – even mediocre advertising – works on me) and anything ‘i’, lucky I had already jumped on the iPad band wagon before I started this Blog or you could have gone through that journey with me too!
I have a strange but strong adoration of Christmas, creating and writing my Melbourne blog, cupcakes, Chanel, writing my Melbourne blog, coffee, my iPhone, iPad writing my Melbourne blog, and Kindle, macaroons and things that sparkle. I like cute, kitsch, quirky, lady like, pretty, girly, random, french chic and gray….
I have been blogging about Melbourne for a few months now and am learning new things every day.
- Melbourne always has something new and intresting to offer (always – how does this city mange it I ask?)
- There are LOTS of pepole out there who feel exactley the same. (yay you!)
- My spelling is atrocious (but I already knew this).
- There is an entire community of bloggers in Melbourne and I am loving being a part of that world.
- Blogging has been a great excuse to justify trying the latest restaurant or tourist attraction or macarooerie (yes that is a made up word)
- That you can make up words (sometimes)
- That writing this blog has led me to new adventures, experiences and friends…
**Melbournaingirl, a blog about Melbourne
(Melbourne Blog) is written as a hobby.